All therapists hold a Masters level/State of Michigan Licensure with multiple years of experience.
We provide therapeutic services in the areas of, but not limited to:
- ADD/ADHD Please note: we do not test and diagnose. This must be done by a licensed psychologist, your child’s school and or physician.
- Addictions – (gambling, shopping, relationships, internet and more..)
- Behavioral Problems
- Child/Adult Abuse and Neglect
- Domestic Violence – Post and secondary, as it relates to mental health.
Note: If you are experiencing current domestic violence that is life threatening, please contact your local domestic violence shelter or your local authorities.
- Grief and Loss
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Stress Reduction and Management
- Substance Abuse and Dependency, as relates to mental health history. NOTE: We are not licensed/certified substance abuse treatment center and do not offer any court ordered substance abuse treatment or group services. Please search https://www.findtreatment.gov/ or Google Michigan substance abuse treatment facilities.
We believe that no individual or family responds to one specific therapy. We make a dedicated effort to tailor tools and techniques to individual needs, preferences and comfort level. When calling to schedule your appointment we try match you with the therapist that best fits your needs.
We partner with our clients in their search to find solutions to the difficult questions in their lives and to assist clients in changing negative behaviors that hinder their success.
Our passion is to increase the level of satisfaction, joy, and fulfillment in the life of our clients. We want to encourage, empower and support our clients as they follow the journey of their heart..